Components of mini concrete pump
1. Mixing motor; 2. Pressure gage; 3. Hopper; 4. Oil tank; 5. Shell; 6. Mixing valve; 7. Main valve; 8. Lubricant pump; 9. Oil pump; 10. Heat sink; 11. Diesel engine/electric motor; 12. Electric cabinet; 13. High-pressure pipe; 14. Guide wheel; 15. Accumulator; 16. Power switch; 17. Push machine
The core part is pumping system. The following is the figure of the pumping system. 1and2: Main oil cylinder; 3. Water tank; 4. Reversing device; 5and6: Concrete cylinder; 7and8: Concrete piston; 9. Hopper; 10. S valve; 11. Swing arm; 12and13: Swing cylinder;
Working principle of mini concrete pump machine
Mini concrete pump machine is driven by electric motor or diesel engine and generates hydraulic pressure, the hydraulic pressure drives the main oil cylinder and pushes the concrete piston to do reciprocating motion, inhale and pump the concrete. When the concrete piston retreats, inhales the concrete, when the concrete piston pushes forward, concrete in the concrete cylinder is forced to enter into the delivery pipe through the S valve. After finish the concrete pumping, clean the pump body and delivery pipe with high pressure water or compressed air. The principle of this process is contrary to concrete pumping, which is called reverse state. Show you two pictures and help you have a better understanding about these two states.
Pumping state and reverse state
Features and advantages
1. Anti-pump can exclude the pipe blocking timely and reduce the rate of fault;
2. There is a buffer system in swing cylinder, which reduces the shock to hydraulic system and prolongs the service life of the machine;
3. Wireless remote control and easy operation;
4. Perfect lubrication system, as long as the filter net in the grease box will not be exposed, and there is no impurity, the machine will function normally and smoothly, the major premise is to do a good job of lubrication manifold part;
5. We provide you with the most reasonable price and one-stop considerate service;
6. Small volume and light weight make it more convenient to movement, you can convey the concrete mixture to various construction site;
7. Small power, easy maintenance, low energy consumption and low labor cost willsave you a lot of construction cost;
8. Using diesel as the driving force, which is beneficial to the place where is remote or lacks of electricity.
There is another kind of mini pump named cement mortar pump. It is used to convey fine aggregate concrete and mortar for daubing the building wall, engineering revetment. And it can pump the aggregates concrete of less than 10mm. The followings are two pictures of cement mortar pump.