Components of ready mix concrete plant
1. Mixing console. No matter YHZS series concrete ready mix plant or HZS ready mix concrete machine, they are equipped with JS series twin shaft concrete mixer. We adopt advanced shaft-end seal technology and special designed spiral mixing blades, which greatly lessen the energy consumption and residual left.
2. Materials storage system. Aggregates are in open air, while cement, coal ash and additive are all stored in the full closed container. We use high-class steel material, it not only has attractive appearance but also excellent quality.
3. Materials conveying system. From aggregates pile to the aggregates batcher, the aggregates are transported by the wheel loader. From batcher to the mixing console, aggregates firstly are conveyed by the belt conveyor and stored in the waiting storage bin, and then are discharged into the mixing console. As for powder, they are conveyed by the screw conveyor by opening the butterfly bamper under the cement silo body. And water and additive are pumped to their own weighing hopper by the water pump and additive pump.
4. Materials weighing system. Aggregates are weighed in the batcher through separate weighing or accumulative weighing. Powder, additive and water are all weighed by the leverage electronic scale.
5. Electrical control system. There are two kinds of control system. One is full automatic control and another one is semi-automatic control. PLC with computer belongs to full automatic ready mix batching plant, and another one is semi-automatic under the control of panel.
Full-automatic: PLC with computer, it can print all kinds of report forms and display the details clearly. Semi-automatic：The ready mix concrete plant equipment is under the control of the control panel and the cost is low.