Application of mini concrete batching plant for sale
This mini concrete batch plant is an integrated unit,which is used to mix the concrete intensively and mechanically, they are well suited to mix those concrete of fluidity concrete, semi dry and hard concrete and no-slump concrete. And it is commonly applied in large and medium-sized water conservancy, electricity, bridge and so on construction projects.
Mini mobile concrete batching plant consists of nine parts: mixing console, aggregate batcher machine, aggregates hoisting system, cement and coal ash supply system, weighing system, water supply system, electrical control system, operation control system and discharge system.
1. Mixing console. Mini cement plant is equipped with JS series twin shaft concrete mixer. And JS series concrete mixers have special blades design and adopt advanced shaft-end seal technology, which greatly improves the productivity and is beneficial to reduce the energy consumption. They have big volume, high productivity and good mixing quality. So they are more suitable for working with concrete batching plant, which greatly reduces the mixing time and save the construction period;
2. Concrete batching machine. It is used to allocate all kinds of aggregates, such as stone, pebble, sand and other materials, this machine can allocate 2 to 4 kinds of aggregates at the same time, it has high efficiency and which greatly saves the construction time and cost;
3. Aggregates hoisting system. There are two kinds of aggregates hoisting methodsto choose: by hopper and by belt conveyor. But in general, mobile type plant adopts belt conveyor to convey the proportioned aggregates. Here is a simple comparison between them. For hopper, it has characteristics of compact structure, less land occupation and low construction cost; for belt conveyor, it has characteristics of high productivity, long delivery distance, stable performance, low maintenance cost, and it will not be affected by the weather condition.
4. Cement and coal ash supply system. In general, cement and coal ash arestored in the cement silo, when there is a need, the cement and coal ash can be sent to the powder weighing hopper by the screw conveyor;
5. Weighing system. There are four weighing systems: aggregate weighing, powder weighing, water weighing and additive weighing;
6. Water supply system. This system consists of water tank, water pump and pipeline;
7. Electrical control system. It is made of computer console and control panel, the difference between them is the former achieves full automatic control, while the latter is semi-automatic control;
8. Operation control system. It includes microcomputer automatic control or manual control;
9. Discharge system. For the mixing console is JS series twin shaft compulsory concrete mixer, so there are three kinds of discharge methods to choose: hydraulic discharging, pneumatic discharging and manual discharging. And you can choose any one according to your practical construction condition.